Volunteers like you offer marginalized women hope for a transformed life by:
- Teaching work/life skills
- Teaching emotional regulation skills
- Providing free-world resource connections
- Developing healthy identity by introduction or reconnection to faith through scripture and prayer
- Listening and encouraging
- Providing ministry of presence
- Sharing insights and wisdom
No specialized skills are required, just a dedicated heart for women in need. Training provided.
Make a difference in someone’s life today, contact us to find out how you can become a classroom or administrative volunteer.