Volunteer Opportunities & Requirements
- In-Class Facilitator
- Babysitter (on-site during class)
- Virtual Prayer Partner
- Prayer Request Response (written encouragement)
- Resource Research
- Ministry Administration
- Ministry Awareness
- Minimum 21 years of age
- WINGS volunteers are subject to all laws and guidelines of our partner programs, i.e. Harris County Courts, Santa Maria Hostels, Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice.
- Volunteers must complete ALL mandatory training, screening, background checks and health code requirements.
- All volunteers are required to attend required mandatory training classes for specific location needs, i.e. court, hostel, transitional housing, jail, prison, etc..
- Commitment for all in-class facilitators is a 6 months service minimum.
- Commitment for volunteers outside of the classroom we ask for 12 weeks of service minimum.
For More Information Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Mission Leader Opportunities
- Join our missions development and support group.
- Discover creative, synergistic solutions for your ministry.
- Share best practices and learn from others.
- Go M.A.D.! Make A Difference in your community!
Serves the NW Houston, Spring, Tomball and The Woodlands areas.
Group meets: 4th Friday each month – 9:30 to 11:00 a.m. and 2nd Monday each month – 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.. RSVP Requested 3 Days Prior.
Location: M.A.D. Executive Office Suites, 14511 Falling Creek Dr. #301, Houston, TX 77014
Hosted by: WINGS Ministries and H.O.P.E. Haven
For More Information Contact: email@example.com