There are many ways you can volunteer with our ministry using your skills, spiritual gifting, talents and interests. ( what we do )
- Serve as a classroom facilitator / team lead (click here for current needs / locations)
- Organize an information event at your church, small group or business
- Learn how to present our information to churches and organizations
- Talk to your family, friends and co-workers about the power to change our communities through rehabilitation and recovery programs like ours.
- Connect with individuals and professionals who can provide goods or services.
- Research available resources for the women we serve to access post-release to reintegrate back into society smoothly and successfully.
- Build awareness and network in community through local churches, businesses, civic and government agencies, and organizations.
- Join our on-line Prayer Team
- Become a Prayer Request Responder (written encouragement)
- Write resumes for our graduates
- Share your administrative skills (in-home or our office)
For More Information Contact Us Today.
Requirements (class room facilitator)
- Minimum 21 years of age
- WINGS volunteers are subject to all laws and guidelines of our partner programs, i.e. Harris County Courts, Santa Maria Hostels, Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice.
- Volunteers must complete ALL mandatory training, screening, background checks and health code requirements.
- All volunteers are required to attend required mandatory training classes for specific location needs, i.e. court, hostel, transitional housing, jail, prison, etc..
Don’t have time but want to support these women in need? Partner with us or Sponsor our program today.
ATTENTION Local Non-Profit Ministry Leaders
- Join our missions development and support group
- Discover creative, synergistic solutions for your ministry
- Share best practices and learn from others
- Go M.A.D.! and Make A Difference in your community
Located in the NW Houston, Spring, Tomball and The Woodlands area.
Group meets: 2nd Monday each month – 1:30 to 3:00 p.m and 4th Friday each month – 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
Location: M.A.D. Executive Office Suites, 14511 Falling Creek Dr. #301, Houston, TX 77014
Hosted by: WINGS Ministries and H.O.P.E. Haven
For More Information Contact: email@example.com