WHO – Our Butterflies are women:
- At risk and marginalized
- Struggling with addiction
- Have been or are currently incarcerated
- Part of a court ordered rehabilitation program
- Have been commercially sexually exploited
- Victims of sex trafficking
Why we call our women “Butterflies” …
Each woman is on a journey. As she transitions from her old life to a new one she goes through many changes. Much like a butterfly who goes through the process of metamorphosis, she too is transformed as God changes the shape of her mind, heart and life … to LIVE FREE!
YOU can give these marginalized women HOPE for a transformed life by …
- Equipping women at risk to understand their true identity and change their lives through the transforming power of Christ, education and healthy life choices.
- Sharing God’s Word and Promises while incorporating them into applicable life skills training modules and activities.
- Equipping, educating and training Program volunteers and leaders to serve God and those He seeks in both secular and non-secular environments.
- Building God’s Kingdom through the integration of Christ’s Character into WINGS students thoughts, words and deeds.
WHAT – The WINGS Program:
As a classroom facilitator you will deliver a seven week course of work/life skills comprised of the following modules and more …
- Change Your Thinking/Change Your Life
- Becoming Job Ready
- Avenues for Seeking Employment
- How to Have a Great Job Interview
- Money Matters
- Healing the Heart (Human Trafficking Education)
- Putting It All Together (Creating Your Exit Strategy)
Volunteers serve in transitional living programs and lock-down facilities primarily in Houston, Texas and surrounding areas.
Click here to see our current needs and training dates.